Sunday, July 3, 2011

I really need to develop better updating habits

Well Hello there my artblog crawlies.  Kadsie here.  Its been way too long since my last updates and I think that now is the time I need to finally buckle down to make sure that this thing gets updated will all the stuff Ive been producing as it is produced instead of weeks later.  I currently have a few projects on my plate, the most pressing of which being a kinetic text video for a band called Not Like This.  Good stuff, so if you get the chance to check them out, you most definitely should.  Now onto the artstuffs.

This is a promotional video I made in Motion Graphics class for Austin City Limits featuring the legend Stevie Wonder.  I am fond of this piece in that I wasnt really happy with it when it was in the rough cut stage but it grew into something pretty decent and Mr Wonder himself had said at one point "You gots to work with what you gots to work with,"  so, it all came together in the end. 

I have more that needs to get thrown up here, but I have limited myself to one post per day as not to flood the blog with just randomness.  See you soon with more artstuffs.  Keep Drawing!

1 comment: